Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NEWS FLASH!

I've moved! :) But not far, don't worry! Kirby and I moved to north Orem, and my studio is just about ready to go. I am really excited for my new and improved studio! Prices and packages will be changing soon (as soon as my website is up and going), so if you are planning on booking a session, the sooner you do, the better deal you will get! Thanks to all of my clients--I have had a blast working with all of you!

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

You know we plan on having you do our Christmas card photos, right? It won't be until November-ish, but I want to get on the cheaper list ;) So let's tentatively book it for November oh 8th?

Lauren Davison said...

Deal. haha. You're on the list. :)

beapinkal said...

We would like some cute family pictures but maybe just end of september or first week of october when our little newboRn son will be a bit bigger! Is that ok?