Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jenny and Brandon are Engaged!

Love is in the air! (Okay, I know that was cheesy, but I was struggling for anything better. Lame, I know...) I have been lucky to know these two fantastic people for several years now, and I am so excited for them! We got together to take some engagements about a week ago and it has just taken me awhile to get these up!




Smoochie Smoochie! These two didn't hesitate to admit that these shots were their favorite to take...






I love this one. Brandon is pretty hardcore and Jenny is learning. :) Super cute.


And yeah. Not exactly an engagement picture, but when Jenny jokingly put on Brandon's hat that was stashed in the back of the jeep I loved it. So... basically I had her wear it for several more shots. :)




Jenny's eyes are gorgeous. No offense, Brandon, but I think her eyes outscore yours on the "stunning" factor.




And, this one is definitely one of my favorites. I love the zig-zagging lines!


Thanks Jenny and Brandon! October 18th is coming up fast and I can't wait! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love Love LOVE! :D Very nicely done!

Meridith said...

Her eyes ARE gorgeous... :) Thanks, those were so fun to see.

Kristi Cartwright said...

LOVE these pics to death!!! SO FREAKIN CUTE!! love those 2 lovebirds too of course! great work lauren :)

Julie Bradshaw said...

DUDE I LOVE THIS LO!!! You really captured their personalities!