Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Family Time!

The Morales family and I got together Labor Day weekend for a fantastic shoot. It was a blast, and really--who can go wrong with so many great looking ladies!?


The girls...


And mom!


And of course, the one and only brother--complete with wife and child. :)


I literally giggled out loud when I saw this one. The fact that we were able to get Leah (the 18-month-old) to stick her tongue out--AND catch it on camera--made my day!


A little candid moment that I love...


The ultimate brother...


Not amused...


I know, I know. I cheated. I usually only put one solo shot of each person in, but I couldn't resist.


The ladies--complete with daughter/sister-in-law. I love this set. So much fun.


The end! Thanks so much Morali! ;) I had a blast with you!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

What a fun family ~ Great picts :)

Melanie said...

Thanks again, Lauren! We'll have to come up with another reason to get some pictures again soon!