Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Little Brother

Yup. He's the one. The one and only. Star high jumper, hurdler, vocalist, and musician. Introducing.... (drumroll).... my little brother Zach. :)


Darn right those long legs come in handy!




Zach and I went out together with the main purpose of me taking his yearly birthday pictures, but also so he could take some photos of pattern and texture for his photo class assignment. Aww... look at him! My little photo buddy! :)








Hmmm. These probably won't be making "the wall" at my mom's house, but you can't leave ones like these out! Priceless!






Another one of the bridge from the other side...




Th..th...that's all folks! Stay tuned, though. Track season is fast approaching and I'm sure there will be more of this guy! :)

2 comments:

G-Man said...

that kid is ridiculously huge. but come on, track? go basketball!! tell him to get on the ball! (ha! see what i did there?)

Meridith said...

Oh, look at Zach all high-school-haired and everything. :)

Looks great, Lauren. You have great vision for what would create a great photograph. Many times photographers try to pull off the tilted look, but that's what the pictures ends up looking like: tilted. In yours, I actually had to think about it before I realized the subjects in the picture were not parallel to the frame.

I'm a fan of the close up face shots. Your strength comes in when you focus on the eyes.