Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Katie and Riley Engaged!

This fantastic couple is tying the knot come January, and we got together last week for an Engagement session! And can I just mention how incredibly difficult it was for me to pick out a "small" number of pictures for this post? And yet--it's still a doozy! I hope y'all make it through! :)








This top one was unplanned... And I love it.


FEET! :)


The lighting was a little funky on this one, and yet--LOVE IT.




Riley kept requesting these...




Oh yeah... And he also requested lots of these...














Excellent jumpers. :)

Thanks you two! I had an absolute blast.

And to you readers--You made it! And hey--I switched out my watermark... What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the change in trademark. looks very- elegant :)

Melanie said...

I agree that the new trademark is very elegant. But I think the other one was more you... I like them both!

elise and jeff said...

You did such a great job...I need to hire you when we ever have a baby, but my favorite was them facing away walking down the road :) Killer awesome@!