Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Family

Well, here we are! My very own family. We were up at Aspen Grove a week ago, and my mom wanted to take the opportunity to get some family portraits taken. So I hauled up my camera and tripod (yeah, okay, it doesn't really require much hauling, but you get the idea,) and we went at it! :) I know there are several family pictures here, but the purpose isn't to show you so much how awesome and goofy my family is, but to show you these cool new finishes! Check them out! Woohoo!





I love my family. :) Nuff said. This is a face we rarely get to see on my dad!


This is just for a little comic relief to break up all the family pictures. :) But in all honesty, I love this picture. The only staged part of it is Kirby (ironically, I tried to take it real quick, but I forgot the timer was on, so he had to wait there for ten seconds. hahaha.) So, that means all the great background action is just candid. And I love it.




This is a cool new vintage finish. Fairly similar to the half sepia look above, but with a little more pop--awesome on some pictures, less awesome on others. But I liked it on this one. (Clearly.)




This little adorable stinker is my nephew. I shot these after we were all done, just as a side note, but I really liked how they turned out, so I figured I'd stick them up here.


p.s. I adore this finish on this picture. Very old-school.

9 comments:

Carole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meridith said...

Oh :) There will always be a special part of my heart reserved for the Blackham family.

Amy Jane said...

Oo, I like the half sepia and the antique look..its like old fashion and modern at the same time. What a fun fam :)

Jewelyn said...

Wow! these pics are so great! Not only a fun family but fun pics! Well done.

Adriane said...

LOL. I love reading your comments and critiques Lo! Thanks for taking such AWESOME pics of us and especially my li'l terror :P

Ashley said...

kirby fits right into your fun family! haha, love the pictures!

Meli said...

Lauren, this are AWESOME PICS!! I really love them!!! I still think you re THE best photografer ever!

Kasey said...

you are very talented. Awesome family pictures. They made me laugh out loud!!!

Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.