Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Nelson Family

I have to admit, I've been hoping to take pictures of this little girl ever since I got my studio up and running. :) She's gorgeous, and you can see where she gets it! This post is a little longer than normal, because I had so many favorites! Enjoy!






I adore this one.












After spending a little while in the studio, we went to a nearby park and took some more shots--at least as long as Aubrey would tolerate it! :)


I just learned how to do this half sepia/half color look, which I love.




Beautiful blue eyes!


One last shot to make you go, "Ooooohh... cute." :) Thanks, Nelsons! I had a blast!

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

How beautiful!!! I love the photos!

Amy Jane said...

Aw, such good pics! I especially love the upsidedown Aubrey on the white carpet...so cute!

Ashley said...

i love the half sepia look/half whatever else it was... looks great lauren! Thanks again for the wedding pictures, we love them! We went yesterday and printed off a bunch.

curlyq said...

Again--WOW! You are especially talented at getting great little-kid pictures, a very difficult feat! My absolute favorite of these is little A lying on her back looking at the camera. You take my breath away with how great your photos are!

-chantelle