Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shanna and Branson

These two fantastic people were married Thursday in Salt Lake City. Here are a few highlights...


Shanna with her mother just after the sealing...


With the little sisters...


Some dress detail shots... I loved these. Paha.


Shanna's bouquet was fabulous. :)


And I adore her parents. Just for the record. In the picture on the left they are doing Shanna's "signature" face.


There were just too many cute kids! I couldn't resist a couple of these.


Some detail shots from the reception. I loved the daisies. Big time.

3 comments:

Shan said...

YAY FOR MY WEDDING! These look great! can't wait to see them all! Thanks again, Lauren! You're the best! I owe you big time! Love you!

Meridith said...

Lauren, you make any picture look amazing.

Kiley said...

Beautiful pictures - I especially love the cute little boy in the blue sweater (it's my son :). Thanks for taking pictures - they're just great!