Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Darling. Period.

This little girl and her cousin came in to get some portraits taken! They were absolutely adorable. And the dresses are pretty much my favorite. :) Julia's mom Melisa worked with my husband Kirby a while back, but I hadn't seen her since this little doll was born!




At one point, Julia managed to snag her mom's sunglasses...


Lydia was extremely shy, but we still got some really cute ones!




Sharing!


Can't resist those big brown eyes...








Just for the record, Melisa sells these dresses in all different sizes and colors. They're absolutely adorable. I'm not sure how much they cost, but I'll probably end up buying some for my studio. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you the information you need! :)

1 comment:

rachel b. said...

Oh, the things I would have done as a child to get a princess dress like that. These pictures are beautiful!