Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sarah's Getting Married!

Sarah and I have grown up together, and went to school together until she went up to BYU-I for college. But luckily for me she wanted to get her bridals taken here! WOOHOO! So here is my gorgeous best friend. (Well, one of them!)



Sarah's sister Angela is getting married in August, so we though it would be fun to get some pictures of the two together. They are both beautiful!





Introducing Sarah's soon-to-be husband, Daniel! I love this one of them.





Hold on... Did I already say GORGEOUS!? Look at her eyes!! :)

















And last but not least--the shoes.

7 comments:

Meridith said...

Yea!!! I love them all! Horray for our beautiful friend!

Shan said...

Beautiful! This makes me want to take more pictures with you... In a pretty dress... Is that illegal? ha ha

Matt and Lindsay said...

Lauren,

I came across your blog and all of your pictures are gorgeous! You have such a talent for photography. I wish that Matt and I were still in Provo so that we could have you take pictures of us! Well, I just wanted to compliment you on all of the beautiful pictures. I hope you are doing well!

-Lindsay Hersam

Kika VilaNova said...

did you take these pictures at the tahitian noni gardens? that's where I work :) my bridals were here too :)

Lauren Davison said...

You betcha! :)

The Ranson Family said...

Dang that girl is smokin! I think I might just call her to see if she wants to grab something to eat with me.

The Ranson Family said...

wait a minute, it says that "Sarah and Daniel said..." That is a false statement. "Daniel said..."