Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Little E Family

Another fabulous session with another fabulous family from my ward! Their littlest was just born on the 30th of June!






The girls' matching outfits made my day. I LOVED the striped leggings!




A cute moment...


Little M waiting patiently.




I love how Little M looks like a track star in the left-had picture! :)




I've been wanting to try a shot like this for a while, but haven't had both parents with me in the studio for infant pictures until now! And I love it. :)


Thanks so much, guys! I had a great time!

4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Those are adorable!! I especially love the picture with the wedding rings. If Dave could find his wedding ring we would have you take just that shot for us...with Evie's toes, of course :)

Lauren Davison said...

Well, let me know if you can find it! :)

Mrs. S said...

I love the pictures! Thanks so much!

Amy Jane said...

Cute, I love the matching outfits ~