Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Morali (aka. plural for "Morales")

Darling family. 'Nuff said. :)


Leah has the most beautiful, big brown eyes! LOVE THEM!


1... 2... 3... WEEEEEE! I was thrilled when I saw them playing this with Leah, because my parents did it with me!


Tippy Toes!




I burst out laughing when I took the one on the top left. Just as Leah was giving her mommy a kiss something distracted her and she looked up! hahah. In this foursome we also see Leah's signature pigtail twirling. :)


Laughing maniacally at a bug on the rock. It made my day.


Trying to coax a grin out of Leah.


So, it turns out Leah does her "Yoga Baby" on request!






"Where's your tongue??"


Collective laughing at bugs. Darling.


Goodbye! :) Thanks so much, I had a blast!

7 comments:

curlyq said...

Wow! Lauren, I am CRAZY about these pix. You did a fantastic job. I really love them. Way to go--I love seeing your incredible artistic/technical "skillz." ( :

-chantelle

beapinkal said...

I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM!!!!! I love all of your pictures. The Little E. Family's and the Morali's too. I want to do it too!!!! You guys are going to be around in the next 2 months right? Because I figured i would wait until our next baby comes and I won't be a huge animal anymore:) haha
I'm so excited!!!!

Lauren Davison said...

Bea--
I hope you check back here for my reply! First of all, can I get an invite to your blog?? :) I would love to check it out! Just send it to my davisonphotography@gmail.com account. And yes--We'll be around after you have your baby. We'll just be in Orem. So we won't be in the ward anymore, but we'll only be 10-15 minutes away. I can't wait! :)

Lauren Davison said...

That goes to Chantelle, too--if you have a private blog, I want to see!! :)

Kristin Hanson said...

Amazing, as always! Leah is just way too cute!! And you are so doing our family photos for Christmas, you know that right :)

Amy Jane said...

Aww..what a cute family. I especially like the last two pictures..the laughing at the bugs and the black and white..so classic.

Melanie said...

I love them all! Thank you so much for capturing our family... despite Leah's efforts to resist!