Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Aubrey and Family!

My cousin Aubrey and her family were in town for Christmas, and while they were here I got to take Aubrey's senior pictures! Along with a couple family pictures thrown in there. :)

We started out with the formal shots. Thanks, Mom, for letting us use your beautiful piano! And check out that gorgeous dress!!






I couldn't resist--I love piano strings!










Here's the whole family! We almost got sludged several times by passing cars, but somehow managed to come away completely clean!


Ah, there we go. That's the family I know! :)


Thanks so much you guys! I had a blast! And thank you, Aubrey, for trudging around with me in the cold!

No comments: