Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meet the Fantastic C Family!

This fun family came into town for thanksgiving and so we got together to get some family pictures taken! It was a chilly morning, but they stuck it out! I feel like I've said that about every family I've photographed the past month, but it never fails to amaze me what conditions people will suffer through for family pictures! :)


This little girlie was the greatest cheeseball on the planet! There were way to many to choose from, half of them sending me into fits of giggles. So... you'll just have to settle with a couple. :)


Yeah, I know. No smile here. But for some reason I love this forlorn little stare. Almost as though he's asking himself, "Seriously? You're STILL HERE!?"


Pretty sure I love this shot. I love the colors reflecting off the water! And, of course, the fantastic couple sitting on the log--couldn't have done it without them! :)




Lots of wonderful dead leaves to play with! Lil' Mr. C loved them!


Yeah. Chilly. As previously mentioned.


Love LOVE LOVE!!!




This one sends me into one of those giggle fits I mentioned before. Come on... tell me you're not laughing your head off right now...
















THE END. :)

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

No fair! We adore the Cs... Isn't S a hoot? I adore the picture of N and S - so precious.

And looks like my parents will be here in late Feb, not March. Will that work for you?