Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Katie Cannon

What do you get when you have a gorgeous person, a wedding dress, a veil, and lots of marble? Sweet bridals, that's what! Katie, her friend Megan (my apologies if it is spelled Meagan), and I spent an afternoon up in Salt Lake on Wednesday, and it really paid off! Check them out!

This was taken at a location I thought was somewhere else. Hum.


Katie: "No! Don't get on the ground! You'll get all wet!"
Lauren: "Trust me..."




Ah... check it.






So basically, whatever Katie did was gorgeous. It made my job easy! :)


A french bustle!












LOVED the shoes...


At the little church we found by accident!


I love this one.


Okay, so really--I love them all. :)






I only took one of these. On the LCD after I took it I was like, "Nah..." and moved on to something else. But when I saw it on my computer it blew my mind away! I LOVED IT!!!


Thanks so much for a fantastic day, Katie! ... and Megan, of course... I couldn't have done it without you! I had a blast!

5 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

one word! beautiful

ldsfamilyof4 said...

B I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a gorgeous set of bridals....good job!!!

Anonymous said...

i like, like, like them!!!

rachel b. said...

Wow, these are beautiful! I always get so jealous when I see beautiful wedding/bridal photos--I always want to get mine redone!

Becca Gilbert said...

Lauren I love them! Katie is in my ward and she is so beautiful and such a sweet person!!! You did such a great job capturing her personality!