Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The C Family!

Holey Moley! This post is a biggie! But totally worth it! This family is fantastic. I can't even explain how much fun it was to work with them. I'm actually not sure if I ever stopped laughing during the shoot. :)



Can you see why???










Oh yeah... did I mention that I love this couch?








Hahah. I've never seen Santa looking so... threatened?? He's probably wondering what happened to the little elf who's hat is being devoured by Little T. :)












Not related, but might as well be. :) The K's slipped in for a quick picture.




J is off to DC for her internship there. Jealous!? Yeah. That's what I thought.


Mom and Dad...


I wish I had some pajamas like this...




I LOVE this shot. I love all the colors popping out. Yum. I may or may not have drooled over some of those cute coats... :)


Thanks again for a great time, and thanks for being patient! With painting my house, Christmas, and my two-year anniversary, they had to wait a couple days extra for their pictures. THANKS!

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Mom wants to know if that bare-bottom shot makes your blog R-rated now. LOL!!! Cute pictures, as usual!

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with that statement! I might never look at your blog again!!

Unknown said...

i love the kissing one where he's pulling on her pant leg so her foot pops more :)