Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meet the W's!

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to photograph this beautiful family! We started out in their home, and then headed up the the Rock Castle to snap a couple natural light shots.



"A" is getting ready to leave on a mission, so we had to get a shot of him in his suit!




All the kids! How fun, huh? They were determined to fit everyone in, and I must say they did a pretty good job! Bravo!


"B" is a senior and a sterling scholar, so we squeezed in a couple senior shots. Isn't she GORGEOUS!?


Okay. So... There are some shots I get that look so crazy good with a lot of different finishes on them, but I usually force myself to narrow it down to one. But there are two shots I got of B that I didn't want to choose between. :) So I didn't! Let me know what you guys think of the different finishes!











I personally think this finish looks a bit like the Lord of the Rings movies. The hat, though makes it look a bit more modern, yeah?


We couldn't just go without snapping a couple of the other kids!








Hooray! You all survived! Thanks so much for stomping through the snow with me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the different finishes!! I couldn't narrow it down to one either!!! Gorgeous!!