Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Drooler-Meister, Meister-Drooler!

This little guy is absolutely darling. And teething. :) I didn't get any full-on grins during this shoot, but I didn't have his mom behind me cheering him on. I was babysitting him at the time. This is a surprise for her! So Shhh! Don't tell! I haven't given her the pictures yet!



I honestly can't believe I got him to look right in to the camera as much as I did!










Superman!!




And just for kicks and giggles...


p.s. What do you think of my new watermark? Yeah, I know... I keep changing it. Just playing around mostly... :)

5 comments:

Adriane said...

I'm gonna tell! I'm gonna tell! Okay, fine, I won't. Cute pictures! :D

Devin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin said...

LOVE the new watermark. Is it hand written? SOO clever!

Lauren Davison said...

Yes! It is a product of my many doodles. It is a new adaptation of my original watermark, actually. :)

Devin said...

Way cool; how did you scan handwriting into photoshop and keep the transparent background?