Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yup--Still Fall...

You know how come I know it's fall? Because my fingers have been half-numb all day, and typing actually takes effort. But that is really besides the point. I had a busy weekend and there is still more to come! But all the running around paid off, because I got to meet up with this beautiful family!






There will be a couple similar to this one--I failed to narrow it down. But they're SO worth it! :)














LOVE IT! Love love love.


I'm with ya' dude. I feel like this all the time... ;)




Thanks so much you guys! I'll never forget the musical dino. Or that woman that decided to park long-ways behind us outside of Timpanogos Park. I'm still all sorts of confused about that one... :)

No comments: