Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Friday, October 10, 2008

8 Days and Counting...

Jenny and Brandon are getting married a week from tomorrow! :) It's such an exciting time. But what is almost as exciting as getting married? Getting your bridals taken! Jenny decided she wanted Brandon in some of her pictures, so I have no qualms about posting pictures of her in her dress before the wedding. Brandon has already seen the dress. And let me tell you--GORGEOUS.




Yup. Pink Chacos. #1. They are comfortable (no aching feet) #2. They are not very tall (so she will clearly be shorter than Brandon) #3. They rock, and #4. They're pink! So they match her colors. And with that pedicure--it is Jenny. Sporty, athletic, but with that girly twist. :) Love it.










Of course, we had to get a couple of Brandon. :)


















Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Jenny's eyes are incredible.


I love this one, because Jenny's giggle is 100% genuine. Bravo Brandon.


This one might just be my favorite. I hate declaring it indefinitely, because sometimes my favorites change. But this one came to me, and I love how it turned out! And I love the colors.


I can't wait for the big day! :)

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Um, so, her dress looks A LOT like mine.... Kinda freaky, as I got married 4 years ago....

Megan said...

Gorgeous, as usual! You're awesome, Lauren!

Machelle said...

oh my gosh!!! Jen looks gorgeous, as always :) awesome photography skills too Lauren.
-Machelle Judd