Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jenny and Brandon are Married!

Freshly married!


























The reception was gorgeous. Beautiful colors, beautiful location, and beautiful people! Here are the bridesmaids!


And... the babies. I still laugh when I look at this one. And FYI for anyone interested--see those cute little girls on either side of Jenny? They'll be coming up again in my next post. Yup--you should be excited. :)




Delicious food, too!


I think I want one of these. Yes. Yes I do.






The flowers were incredible! These happened to be on the cake, but the bouquets were incredible too! Was I jealous that each of the bridesmaids got their own smaller bouquet? Um... yes. Because I wanted one. :)


I love these. Even though it was dark, and a flash was necessary, the moment was priceless.


Yeah. The fountain was also fiberoptic. And I still want one. :)


The lovely table display...


And, of course, another ring picture. With such fantastic flowers, I couldn't resist!




Congratulations again, you two!

2 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

So, I just have to say it - that is totally my dress and it looks a ton better on her! How funny is that? Whoever did her alterations was amazing! Great pics, as always!

Trevor said...

lauren, I love, love, love the one of them in the field in front of the temple, wow, you are good. also the Jacob family pictures are awesome.