Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Jacob Family

This shoot came at the end of a long day, but what a shoot to end on! I had a blast. I have to give a little shout-out to this family for being such good sports. They put up with several of my kooky ideas, one of which is this first photo. I LOVE how it turned out. It yielded many laughs and smiles as we tried four different times. I believe the take shown here was intended to be "The Newsies Jump." :)







The gentlemen of the family (minus Dad, of course...)






Mom and Dad Jacob.


This--was not one of my crazy ideas. I can't quite remember who's it was, but I love it. Kudos to Dan who held the whole thing up--and with a smile, too! :)


This--WAS one of my kooky ideas. And yes--I love how it turned out. Thanks again, guys, for humoring me!


I figured they deserved to show how they were feeling at the time--SQUISHED!


The girlies!




In honor of a family joke...


Studly.




Well... almost, guys. But a couple of you missed the memo. Which, ultimately makes this one even funnier. :)




Love love love. Not planned. Well, by me, yes--but they had no idea I was actually shooting here. We were just re-locating, and I couldn't resist. :)


Thanks again Jacob family! I had a blast...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome pictures!!! I need to hire you sometime :)