Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The O' Family

This shoot was a blast! Beautiful kids, fun parents... what more can you ask for? A warning: I loved way to many of these, so it's a larger post. But a beautiful one! :)


What good big sisters!


This cutie stared me down for most of the shoot, but we eventually got some smiles out of her! :)












There we go!








She was trying to get her little sister to smile. I don't know about you, but it sure made me smile!




















3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

What a fun family, and those are really great picts!

Meridith said...

Oh, these are darling!!

Adriane said...

No kidding, M and B have the cutest kids I've ever seen!! (Besides mine of course ;)