Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The D' Family

What a bunch of troopers! I met up with this fantastic family this morning and it was chilly! Of course, as we were packing the cars and getting ready to go it began to feel pleasant... Go figure. But we had a lot of fun anyways! The kids were so cute--they kept insisting they weren't cold...
























So cute. These kids were so fun. I wish you all could have seen the front-ways and twist-ways jumping jacks! :) I had a blast. Thanks for being fantastic, D's! :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Lauren,

I have just looked through the CD. Love the photos. You rock! Thanks so much for putting up with us :).

Christina

Lauren Davison said...

Putting up with you!? PSH. It was a pleasure spending the morning with you! Thanks for the fun time! :)

Meridith said...

Oh my gosh, these were the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I love the picture you've put for your header, Lauren. You're fabulous, as always.