Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet the W's...

I met up with this fantastic family at Historic Wheeler Farms in Salt Lake. It was a beautiful location! The fearless ducks and geese made for a couple laughs...




They had the cutest little tricycle! I want one...


Aren't his eyes AMAZING!?


This was a fantastic moment. Was I expecting her to bust up into a fit of giggles? Well... maybe. Okay, nope. Plus--bonus sun flare! Woohoo!






Yeah. It was a little chillier than any of us expected. We had a few moments of this... But his little teeth are just too cute!




Need a boost? What better than a dump truck to fill your needs!?


















This was actually taken as we were leaving. He was all bundled up in his stroller, looking so disinterested in everything... I couldn't help it. :) And I love how it turned out.


Thanks so much, you guys! I loved getting to know you and experiencing Historic Wheeler Farms with you!

No comments: