Welcome to the DavisonPhotography Blog!

For pricing information, click here. Custom packages can be arranged.
email: davisonphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aaron and April--Bridals

Gorgeous. Seriously. It is going to take all I've got not to say that about every single picture.


April wanted most of her bridals taken at the temple, which was a lot of fun. It will also mean less time at the temple after they're actually married!


The lace-up back was so fun! But what made it even better were all the mini rhinestones!


Roses mixed with cala lilies. Awesome.




Any time I asked for a kiss we always got some great giggling shots too. :)






Check out the ring! BEAUTIFUL! There will be more ring shots at the wedding/reception. Aaron doesn't have his ring yet, so we can't do any couple rings, which are my favorites. :)


We finished up with a couple shots at the Riverwoods. We were losing light fast, so there were a lot less here than at the temple.


Okay, so I slipped some in out of order. My bad. Just testing you! ;)


I think this is one of my favorites. "Sweet Nothings."






Okay, so I love this one too. And when I showed my husband he busted up laughing he thought it was so funny. So, naturally, it ended up on the blog. I touched it off with a nice vintage wash.

Thanks you two! I can't wait until the 22nd of August! It's coming up fast! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love love love! I have to agree that "Sweet Nothings" is one of my favorites. Plus good times at Ann Taylor :D You're AMAZING! Thanks Lauren!

Ashley said...

i love the last one!!! so fun! You should have taken my bridals!

Meridith said...

Don't they just shine!! :D

Anonymous said...

aw! i like aaron & april! good job lauren!